A logo sets the look and feel of all of your branding. A logo can be your name, your company name, a design. It can evolve over time. Your logo is a single color or color scheme. When I create logos for my clients, I create WITH my clients. Whenever I can, I meet with my client either at my office or theirs and we create together. There is homework when you work with me.
- I have you look at all sorts of logos online - I want you to see all of the different designs, so you get a better idea on what you really like. You will copy and paste your top 10 favorite designs to share with me.
- I have you look at fonts if you have words in your logo
- I have you look for your color or color themes.
All of this will really help you start visualizing your brand -
- Picture your logo everywhere.
- For me everything that I hand out or send, has my logo's and colors.
- Every piece of paper I give to my clients is branded.
- Every form that I give out. I have personalized pens and pads of paper.
- All of my bags for Dream Big, Dream in Stages are teal and orange.
I think you get the point.
Unless you are totally in love with what we create the first go around, I print out the versions that you like and I have you take it home and put the new logos around the house. So when you walk by it, you look at it, once you do this a few times you may not like the design, the fonts or the colors anymore. Trust me it happens. I will not let you settle for a logo that you do not love. It will represent you for a long time.
*** Tip of the day - when you are showing it to all of your different family, friends and trusted business partners - make sure that any changes they suggest vibes with the audience that you are marketing to.
Becca Jae Styling - Becca Johnson - Seattle, WA | Facebook | Becca is my clothing stylist. When she helped me go through my closet we packed up 6 large garbage bags of clothes and 2 large bags of shoes! I need her to come back soon and do it again. You know when you go through your closet, you tend to hold on to clothes that you have been holding on to for YEARS? It is time for me to get rid of all of those clothes now:) Becca are you ready? Check out Becca on Facebook.
Ferocious Gems by Debbie Marie Haggin - Olympia, WA | Facebook | so much love and care put in to all of her designs. I had some beautiful turquoise rocks that I really wanted to wear as a necklace and she brought her wiring kit and proceeded to make the most beautiful custom piece that I can now wear on any of my silver chains!
Life Altaring Designs
Website and Social Media coming soon!
Shari Jansen | Avenue Properties | Luxury Real Estate Broker | Bellevue, WA | Facebook